UPSC CDS (I) 2021 ADMIT CARD @UPSC.GOV.IN

 

UPSC-CDS-(I)-2021-Admit-Card-Released-upsc.gov.in-Edumyra.jpg

UPSC CDS (I) 2021 exam Admit Card has been released. Read here about how to get the UPSC CDS (I) 2021 Exam Admit Card. Scroll further to know the steps to download UPSC CDS (I) 2021 Exam Admit Card.

UPSC CDS (I) 2021 Admit Card @upsc.gov.in

UPSC CDS Exam 2021 Admit Card has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The Admit Card for the UPSC Combined Defence Services (I) has been released on the official website @upsc.gov.in. Those who have applied for the UPSC CDS (I) are required to download the admit card on the official website.

UPSC CDS (I) Exam is scheduled to be held on 7th of February all over the country. The Exam will be conducted to fill about 345 vacancies through UPSC CDS (I) 2021 Exam.

Check Here- UPSC CDS 2021 Exam Admit Card

Steps to download UPSC CDS I Admit Card 2021:

Step 1: Visit the official website @upsc.gov.in or click on the direct link mentioned above

Step 2: On the Home page click on the Admit card section

Step 3: Then tap on the UPSC Admit Card option

Step 4: Click on the “Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021”

Step 5: Login using your valid credentials

Step 6: Check and download your admit card

Step 7: Take a print out of your Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021 Admit Card

 

For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School or Engineering Colleges related query or searching the best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune or Engineering colleges in top cities like Delhi/Chennai/Noida, please must check Edumyra. Also, we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CMAT 2021: CMAT 2021 REGISTRATION FEE WINDOW TO CLOSE TODAY

KCET 2020: KCET 2020 FINAL ROUND SEAT ALLOTMENT RESULT DECLARED